Unlike bottled water coolers, the Chiller GF™ treats incoming water right where it’s needed – at the point of use. With a cooling capacity that exceeds other bottled systems, you get cold, refreshing water every time.
Filtration and Purification
- Sediment Filtration: Reduces particles and sediment as small as five microns (0.0002 in.).
- Micron Filtration: Traps contaminants as small as a single micron and reduces chlorine and other organic contaminants.
- Granular Activated Carbon Filtration: Improves taste and odor and further reduces chlorine.
- Ultraviolet Light: Reduces heterotrophic bacteria that cause biofilm (slime).
This innovative anti-microbial agent (silver ion additive) inhibits the growth of a broad range of micro-organisms on the faucets, drip tray, front panels and dispensing area.
- Built-in leak protection
- In-tank UV protection
- 3-Gallon storage reservoir
- Large dispensing area to accommodate large cups and bottles
- 1.6-Litre hot tank
- Hot/cold/room temperature spigots
innowave Chiller GF ™ Specifications:
- Width: 15.5 in.
- Depth: 14.5 in.
- Height: 45.75 in.
- Water Connection: ¼” tubing
- Weight: 58 lbs. (dry)
The innowave® Chiller GF meets a variety of standards set by industry wide recognized certification groups. Learn about the certifications met by the innowave® Chiller GF here.